The Fabula Rasa

Forget the nighttime tales of your youth. This... is Origin

Okay Blog, I had the weirdest, oddest sex dream last night. Like dreams, they sometimes make no sense. Yes, I remember my dreams with extreme clarity. I don't make these details up.

Let's describe the fashion that all the people had on. Best way to show an example is Madonna's Vogue performance for the MTV Awards '90. It was 18th century France fashion. I had a daring decolletage showing with a full skirt, adding all the frills and lace to it (even a few bows - eww). My hair was like Madonna, I felt curls going down towards my chest, hiding my chest. It only gave a peek of my cleavage when I moved. The men  were wearing those vest, coats, knee length pants that showed off white stockings and buckled shoes. 




Now off to the events.


It started off as two women (someone else and I) and two men were walking through Co-Op City next to the highway where Checkers is located. As we are walking there is a sexual tension in the air. I am aroused but have not chosen a male to satisfy me. 


The location transformed itself into a garden, the type without flowers and off to the side was a small iron table. We all end up on the floor leaning on our side. While I was leaning to my right, the male across from me was leaning towards his left. His right hand on the groundd in front of him. His right leg crossed his left one. His outfit was in the baby blue tones. The eyes were brown, skin was white, and he had a lean figure. His face was covered in white powder, red cheeks, painted lips, a fake mole on the top left side lip, and a white wig.  This wig curled over his ears but much bigger than the picture shown. He was staring at me, a look that said he wanted to gobble me up. 

I put my left hand on my hip and slipped it into a pocket in my dress. In this pocket.....was the inside of a tampon all bloody with a wrapper around it. I was disgusted that it was in my dress. While I was holding it out in the middle of the circle, the man plucked it from my hand, unwrapped it and started to suck the blood off the tampon!! While he sucked, he kept staring at me intently. I guess he thought this was arousing but boy was it NOT. The man kept sucking as if it was a lollipop.  Than the dream scene changed.

The location changed to being in a mansion. It's walls were a dark gold with brown wood furniture. There is a staircase the leads down into the basement. French glass doors separated the grand room from the hallway. The grand room had wood flooring, gold french glass doors leading to the garden, golden chairs with red leather and .... a bar on the left side. There was a small piece of wall that led from the hallway doors into 1/4 of the room.

 A man followed me into the room (brown hair, brown eyes, lightly tan complexion, lean form, maybe 5'10 feet). He than pushed me onto the wall. Our bodies pressed together. We began kissing, our tongues stroked one another. My skirt was slowly being lifted, when I was free I wrapped my legs around his waist. My arms went from around his neck to ... magically a trapeze appeared for me to grab on (Thick rope attached to the ceiling that led to a triangle that I could grab by raising my arms above my head). Underwear also disappeared and he thrust inside of me. I moaned at how deeply he felt inside of me.

A few minutes later I began to hear people walking down the stairs, continuing on with the wall screwing I waited until the last moment they could possibly see us before dis entangling myself from him. I just arrived in the hallway when two men arrived, different from the other two earlier but same style of dress. In my head I said to hell with it, I want to keep screwing, if they watch they watch. Went back into the room where the man and I fondled each other but he didn't want to have sex anymore. Leaving him I went back into the hallway and the dream took the oddest turn EVER.

As I arrived in the hallway I knew I HAD to get off the floor. There was a worm like mass underneath the floor that can sense my movements through direct contact. Jumping onto a stringy woolly rug, I used a piece of wood to push myself towards the stairs. The bump on the floor kept circling me, waiting to grab me at any second. Finally making it to the stairs I ran up only to encounter a hallway that became a river of weirdness.








There were two pillars in the hallway river. The river itself was purple sluggish goo that contained hypnotizing black and white swirls, dots, and lightly dark orange curvy things. There was a cartoon monster with a bulbous head. Its eyes were round, its mouth open wide ready to it me, teeth that were rounded. I was swimming in the goo trying to get away from it. Kept getting distracted by the swirls and the pull of the river. Woke up still running away from the monster.

**Make the big monster smiling my accident, suppose to be upside down. Still learning to draw**


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fabula?

Yes, yes, Its a play on an overused cliche but I think it works. Tabula Rasa is latin for blank slate and in writing this blog I hope to highlight just how little modern fairytales and folklore actually represent their original tellings, in essence, losing most of its meaning and context creating a blank tale or ... a Fabula Rasa

The LeaRNer?

Followers

Powered by Blogger.