The Fabula Rasa

Forget the nighttime tales of your youth. This... is Origin

There were three separate dreams that transitioned into one another.

1 - there were two people, a man and a woman, with tan skin and white hair. Each had a brown cloak. Both were standing on grass with white coarse rock around them. They were in a valley with it's wall cut out like steps. In this valley was a city made of white rock. The two people were together when they faced a vision, a woman with brown hair in a plain soft looking gown, floating and moving to a breeze the others did not feel. She told them to run, run hard and fast. That they only had three minutes to get out. The man and woman packed brown leather bags which took them two minutes. The lady vision appeared again and said to forget the bags, RUN! A horse, its mane and coat white, appeared. The man climbed bareback onto the horse, pulling the woman behind him. They raced towards the dense forest and I sensed why we had to run. An atomic bomb, like the disaster of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, was upon them.








2 - The vision than changed. First let me explain the room. Three walls contain three arches. Out of the three, two have walls have faces on all the arches. The wall where I am standing has old armor between each arch. Each armor has a plume on their heads and where holding a spear. On the far wall where I was looking were two floor to ceiling windows in gold. All the furniture and arches were made of dark wood. There was a table in the far back wall containing books, the left table contained papers. The middle table was the worst. There was a puppet sitting there with a hat in straw facing a table that contained a globe on top. It's clothes were also dark. While light was pouring in from the windows, the room was still gloomy. Each space in the arch on the walls was pitch black.











I was child standing on the left of the three arches that faced the room. My right hand was touching the beam of the arch. A group of children ran ahead into the room but I held back in fear. I remember clearly a small blond hair white child disappearing into the last arch on the right side. Yelling out "No, I won't go in. I won't," the puppet slowly turned its head towards me, never moving his body. It terrified me even more and I ran backwards.






















3 - I ran into a white still gloomy hallway that veers right. I stopped. Never looking anywhere but down my chest, I saw through my peripheral a room with things inside. It was something white and red. A white Persian cat slinking towards my left leg. Than I went completely petrified....a deep terror, and I am not kidding, a soul wrenching terror entered me. I could feel my neck pulse bounding away, small tremors running through me and still I could not move. The cat suddenly climbed on it's back feet and sunk its front claws into my leg all while smiling.......a maniac evil smile like a cartoon.  Mix the chesire cat from alice in wonderland with a persian and add a dose of pure evil.

I start to feel like I'm on choking in fear...I still couldn't wake up. It started climbing and climbing until it reach my stomach. Saying again, "No, I won't" the cat replies, "You won't leave me."  The cat starts clawing into my stomach, shredding it six claws, three on each paw making deep grooves/lacerations on my stomach. Blood starts to pour from wounds, staining my white shirt. I could see the layer of fat attached to the skin between each cut. When the cat stops I could finally move and push the cat away. The cat converted itself into a demon, a lizard looking one which started to wind around upwards on my right arm. It lightly touched it's head to my jaw, anchoring its two front legs on my shoulder and it slithered. I felt the breeze of its tongue.........than I woke up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fabula?

Yes, yes, Its a play on an overused cliche but I think it works. Tabula Rasa is latin for blank slate and in writing this blog I hope to highlight just how little modern fairytales and folklore actually represent their original tellings, in essence, losing most of its meaning and context creating a blank tale or ... a Fabula Rasa

The LeaRNer?

Followers

Powered by Blogger.