The Fabula Rasa

Forget the nighttime tales of your youth. This... is Origin





This picture was inspired from an argument with my mother in which she accused me of being a calculator. Calculator = cold and heartless and logical thinking. This was because I told her instead of thinking with her emotions, to try and use her brain. Some situations require emotions to be put aside and think about the situation with a clear mind. 

ACS did a surprise visit to the house upon hearing lil bro was back in NY. 

Mom ALLOWED him to come back when she knew the younger siblings (lil bro and lil sis) were in hot water with ACS. 

If she was thinking with her MIND, she would have told him: (1) To wait a while before visiting her NY, (2) She will visit him in the country, or (3) have him come to Florida and stay in Uncle house so she can travel there to visit him. 

Being fed up with her selfishness, I didn't give her the sympathy she sought, instead I told her why it happened in the first place. She didn't like being told it was her fault in the first place. (1) She told me to butt out the situation and not to mention it again. Due to this, I threw away all documentation regarding the incident - she called today asking for them. Unjustifiably, she was upset at me for doing so even when I repeated it's what she told me to do - BUTT OUT. (2)  Why allow him back if she knew it would antagonize the situation? (3) She is not following ACS protocol.  (4) She asks for my advice than doesn't follow through with it.  (5) She thought she brushed it under the rug, now her denial and selfishness is coming back to bite her.

Well she pissed me off by calling me call hearted, that I would never understand because I'm not a mother, she just wanted to see him because he's her son, I won't understand anything until I have children....blah blah blah. It's all bullshit justification on her end. It's the crap parents say when they know they are wrong and don't want to be proven wrong. 

Anyways, that is where my inspiration came from for this picture. TAH DAHH!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fabula?

Yes, yes, Its a play on an overused cliche but I think it works. Tabula Rasa is latin for blank slate and in writing this blog I hope to highlight just how little modern fairytales and folklore actually represent their original tellings, in essence, losing most of its meaning and context creating a blank tale or ... a Fabula Rasa

The LeaRNer?

Followers

Powered by Blogger.